JOBS at GECKOTECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Our people are our greatest asset – they are what makes Geckotech great!
We are driven by quality performance so getting the right people on the team is fundamental to our success and future growth. Considerable resources and effort therefore go into recruitment, training and supervision.
Every single member of the Geckotech team is equipped with the skills required for whatever task they are assigned to. Flexibility and resourcefulness are essential traits for everyone involved in this well-oiled machine; from the guys at the ‘coal-face’ to the support team at HQ. We pride ourselves in bringing the best out of our people.
We are passionate about our systems and techniques, and believe in delivering the highest quality of safety and services through the proper planning and professional application of our many skills. We take great pride in a shared positive attitude, which can be found equally in our office and out in the field.
Evidence of our commitment to quality can be found in the many projects we have worked on over the years; we care – and it shows.
IRATA Rope Technicians
We are always happy to hear from IRATA certified Rope Technicians at all levels – so whether you are level 1, 2 or 3, submitting your CV will ensure you are considered for any up and coming projects. Please ensure your CV includes all your qualifications as it is often the additional skills you bring to bear which will make your CV stand out.
Bridge Examiners STE4 with and without IRATA Certification
We would be delighted to hear from any certified bridge examiners, with STE4 or equivalent certification, for an increasing programme of structure examination projects UK-wide. Where necessary, IRATA training would be provided to successful candidates.
Please use the contact form below to send us your details and accompanying CV. Thank you.
We frequently advertise vacancies on the Rigg Access website; particularly when we are looking for a specific skill-set/ticket alongside an IRATA qualification – e.g. CSCS, NDT, Confined Space. Please check out www.rigg-access.com
Job Title: HR Resourcing Assistant
Salary Range: £22-24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm daily with flexibility during peak times
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until end Jan 2020
Please use the contact form to send us your details and accompanying CV. Thank you.
For an informal discussion with regards to this role, please contact Sandra Forbes on 0131 552 7073.
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company focused on the provision of safe engineering solutions, including rope access, confined space entry and tension netting services.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Resourcing, Logistics or Administrative role.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the Resourcing Manager in developing solutions to deliver the recruitment and resourcing requirements
- Create and administer resourcing campaigns in line with legislation and policies
- Conduct telephone screening calls to qualify candidates
- Sourcing candidates via advertising channels and direct approaches
- Maintain accurate up to date records on progress of campaigns and collect, monitor and present statistical information as required
- Proactively manage the New Starter process including Induction
- Identify your personal development in Resourcing/Logistics and broader HR skills
Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Excellent general administration skills including solid Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both telephone and face to face
- Ability to prioritise and balance a changing workload, whilst being flexible and working with different processes