Geckotech Solutions Ltd is a market leading provider of suspended access systems.
Geckotech Solutions has a proven track record and an excellent reputation in the provision of bespoke solutions to enable access to difficult environments where the standard options in the market are unsuitable.
Suspended access systems offer a safe, cost effective alternative to scaffolding and other traditional systems designed to provide access to under deck areas of structures such as bridges, pier, jetties and offshore platforms.
The innovative suspended access systems in use by Geckotech provide stable work platforms, allowing technicians to carry out all manner of work scopes, such as inspections and surveys, fabric maintenance and structural repairs.
- Increased safety margin due to installation by rope access technicians
- Highly portable with minimum storage and transport requirements
- Cost effective when compared to suspended and ‘ground up’ scaffolding
- Lightweight components limiting stress and additional loading to structures
- Modular system fitting even the most bespoke spaces
- Reduced man hours due to rapid installation
Geckotech offers a number of suspended access options, all of which ensure minimal disruption and maximum access solutions:
- Cradle systems
- Tension netting systems
- Suspended decking systems
- Temporary/permanent access platforms